View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 02:58 PM   #29
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
07MAR2015

Tightened up my alternator belt so I could get rid of that shitty squeal. No more ear-piercing mornings. It's become apparent to me that I have an exhaust leak. I can't tell where it's at yet so I guess this is going to be my next area of operation. I want to get one of PBM's Cobra pipes to get my exhaust sitting a little bit higher since I'll be getting a new one. I think I need to cook up one more list of parts to order from Japan before I start focusing on keeping my engine cool and cleaning up the bay. I'm not overheating now or anything but I want to 'overdo' the cooling stuff since I'm all about longevity and reliability. Once the 'JDM-tizzight' parts are on I'll be doing mostly boring stuff.

...oh and these showed up today: