View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 10:31 AM   #19
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (8)
Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Brian W.
Well, im glad to see thier is interest in these wheels. they are pretty fresh looking if you ask me. As far as offsets go fellas, i cannot order these wheels with specific offsets. they measure these wheels with backspacing, and caliper clearance. When ordering wheels, ill need to give them measurements from your specific car, so that we have a perfect fit when the wheels come in. This being said, just about all of you guys are going to need the additional spacer whether you have Z-Brakes, coilovers, or what have you. Most quotes include this addition and it is stated when i IM you.

For those inquiring about price... these wheels are not cheap what so ever. My prices are way cheaper then the retail price, but these wheels are of the highest quality and craftsmanship and still rank up there in price with big names like Volk, Fikse, and other high end race wheel manufacturers. Most of these wheels will be some of the lightest wheels youve ever handled. So please keep in mind that the pricing reflects on the quality of the product. Like ive been saying, you wont be disappointed with your Bogart Racing Wheels.

Everyone has PM!

take care,

-Brian W.