View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 06:36 PM   #12
thelinja
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
thelinja is making a name for him/her selfthelinja is making a name for him/her self
Just an update. So after the guy didn't respond, I called my insurance to let them know what's up, and the guy at my insurance said he would try to pull a few strings and find out what company insures the douche who doored my car. This was on wednesday. I told the guy on the phone that I would be leaving to go home for the the summer on Friday morning and that he should contact me before I go home on Friday. He called my house on Friday stating that I would need to file a police report, meaning that I would have to go back to shitty Terre Haute where the police couldn't give a fuck about my car getting blasted. Fuck it, I'm going to just accpet the fact that there is now a huge dent in my pass. side door. Oh yeah, I recieved an email from school security yesterday after I got home saying that the person was a EE prof at the school and that he denies hitting my car. It turns out he's also the faculty advisor for my fraternity..Excellent. Damn, I really thought a college professor would have the balls and decency to accept responsibility for his dumbass driving skills. I'm thrilled.
thelinja is offline   Reply With Quote