View Single Post
Old 09-08-2023, 02:59 PM   #10
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
These past few days I've read at least 111 pages of stretched tyre/fitment/wheel whore threads and my eyes are ready to pop.

However I've concluded that the spec I want on my next wheels is 18x9.5 with 225/40.

The main reason is I want smaller rubbers on my rears so I can do slidey things. These 245/40s just do a lot of gripping and I don't want to have to be in boost and at high speed to play around. I'll sacrifice straight line grip for the ability to make noise and get lo0o0o0o0o0se.

The wheels I want come in 18x9.5 +27 as the lowest offset so I may slap in a spacer in the rear to stay flush We'll see. I'm going for some lightweight Enkeis which will be fun because I've had plenty of cool wheels in my day but this will be the first performance-ish type. I may start with only two because I also like the look of two sets of wheels on an S-chassis