View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 12:15 AM   #39
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
New keys who dis

Well, there's still no new addition to the S13, which will likely remain with no updates until i get new orders.

In the meantime....

I didn't want to leave europe without taking something home with me. The classic mini cooper is still somewhat rare to see on the street but there are plenty for sale all over italy.

never thought i'd be driving one of these before i came here, but there's something very appealing to me about these cars. initially i was looking for a classic, but this Clubman Estate caught my eye and it really drew me in.

the deal is done, paid 3500 euro. i have the keys, it's parked on base, and i have all the paperwork. just waiting for the change of ownership to go through the italian to armed forces registration office, which could take a couple weeks as everything is shutting down here again.

right now i'm just excited to mob around in this thing, but i do have plans to make it lower, wider wheels, and maybe a B series engine.

edit: the car comes with Italian religious protection, so that's nice.

shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote