View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 09:32 PM   #35
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
not super rare actually, the S13 never came with AC from the factory standard outside of the LE trim, so a lot of base models and also some SEs came without it.
27850-40F00, probably super long gone, but that was the non-A/C duct that replaces the evaporator. It is literally just a rectangular duct to replace the evaporator box, with a flange for the blower motor resistor.

I thought non-A/C was pretty rare but here in the southeast it's perhaps more 'necessary' and I've never seen another non-A/C S13 here since my '90 coupe. The story of that car also was that it was ordered and owned by a dealership employee.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote