View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 01:11 PM   #1
teamsprock
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
teamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the rough
Searching for my brother's old s14.5

Hello Zilvia world - it has been a long time.

This is a long shot, but figured it was worth a try. My brother has been a long-time member on Zilvia and sold his s14.5 back in 2010 on here. Best I know, the car was sold off to someone in the New York area and potentially used it in a drift circuit on the east coast. Below is the link for the original sale ad.

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=324946

In 2017 my brother passed away from brain cancer and left his wife and 4 kids behind. This car was his greatest passion in life, prior to having his kids. I would love to find any part of this car and start piecing something together for his kids to enjoy later in life. If you have any info or even some stories of what happened to this car it would be greatly appreciated. My fear is it is in a junkyard and died a quick death in a drift event, but you never know.

Thanks for any info.

direct email - [email protected]
Sponsored Links