View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 12:17 PM   #9
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
nice job man! The clear lenses are a big plus for performance. I know you've already mounted the projectors in there but a quick mod you can do is enlarge the mounting holes on the cutoff shields (very carefully) then install the projector shields back into the projectors about .5mm lower than they originally were. This will give a substantial increase in light intensity and width. modded rx330 in my old tundra for reference.
Doesn't sound too hard, I haven't re-assembled them yet so I can pop them back out and make that mod, I noticed the new clear lenses aren't as snug with the lense covers so I was thinking about cutting up some cereal box material just to wedge them in place. Don't know if them jiggling or rotating could lead to breakage.

I should have some cutoff pics eventually, cars been on jackstands for months.