Thread: 2010 Acura NSX
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 12:26 PM   #13
twotoes
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
twotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymore
all this talk about them not being able to be compared cause of inline 6 vs. v10.....im pretty damn sure they will meet on race track down the road, so why not compare?

Twin Turbo inline 6 - N/A v10......i see no problem in comparing them. Yeah Honda im sure could have thrown on a few turbos on an inline 6 or v8 or something but no they stayed in classic honda fassion and went n/a. Whats wrong with that? Bunch of prejudice in here man, basically u all dont like honda...so when honda does something that outperforms anything nissan you get all ass soar. If u dont like the idea of the nsx beating the gtr.....buy a gtr.....mod it.....tune it.....and race/beat an nsx.

gtr best in its class?.....i thing the new zo6 is a better car hands down...but thats just me.
twotoes is offline   Reply With Quote