View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #29
2stepGoesPowPow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
2stepGoesPowPow is an unknown quantity at this point
One day i was roaming the for sale section and stumbled on a deal i couldn't pass up from [jk26], Brand new, dual ball bearing, Polished, Precision 6776 for under $1k.

Here's the T67 next to the GT35

I sat on the GT35 for a while until i finally sold it to a guy from NJ that was boosting an S2000. Meanwhile my car was getting body work fixing all the minor dent's and imperfections, i also got the holes for the wiper fluid squirter's on the hood and roof closed along with the hole where the radio antenna was.

Then i took the intake manifold off the motor, i decided to polish it, so i started the process... Never again will i polish something in my life lol. Takes a ton of time and effort.

Then i went to Englishtown (NJ) to check out Club Loose opening moves.
I made this half way decent video from all my iPhone footage from that day:

Club Loose 3/30/2013 - YouTube

But if you're too cool and ain't got time fo dat you can just skim through these pictures.

Then the car got primered

I got to work taking off the water pump & timing belt, since i was waiting for the new water pump & timing belt kit i decided to send out the valve covers and cam pulleys to be powder coated.

Engine bay & under the hood got painted, black with gold flake. Fenders also got fitted.

Car got painted!

Picked up a fuel injector clinic rail brand new locally for a good price, dual -8 feed -6 return, after talking with [2muchboost] i decided e85 was the way to go. e85 pumps are all over my area.

Got my valve cover's & pulleys in the mail today. Car also got polished and ready for me to pick it up tomorrow!.

Last edited by 2stepGoesPowPow; 02-11-2014 at 11:02 PM..
2stepGoesPowPow is offline   Reply With Quote