View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #1238
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
You fail so hard.

You do realize that top NBA PLAYERS AND COACHES recognize him as the hardest working AND best player in the league. He didnt just wake up and become the best player in the game right now over night. That shit takes hard work. There's a reason why he's so much better than everybody else. And um, the league MVP award is chosen by the league, not the public. You dont get that award by be being a little above average hard worker.

I'm not saying this just as fan either. If you cant recognize Kobe Bryant as the hardest working, best player in the NBA today, then you dont know good basketball. PERIOD.
When I think good basketball the NBA doesn't even cross my mind, good basketball is played in college where you play for pride not money. Without knowing what every player in the NBA goes through on a daily basis to prepare themselves for their game I refuse to give credit to one person as the hardest working. Kobe Bryant has god given talent that he refines through hard work... you don't think anyone else in the entire league goes through the same shit without all the cameras? Looking past the hype and watching the Lakers play he stands out above the rest but when they play a really good team it brings out his flaws which are still few and far between. I will never discredit Kobe Bryant for he's talent, but I refuse to believe no one else tries as hard