View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 07:16 PM   #150
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
strainer fix looks easy todo... setup lookn sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Looks like theres a convenient threaded hole on the main girdle just past where the pickup is to bolt a bracket to reinforce it to.
Should be pretty straight forward to re-make it, those extra holes will come in handy for sure when making sure its going to be stout

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanS14 View Post
The silver wheels look absolutely amazing on that car, they look like they mean business. The gold wheels look like what you throw on your N/A auto 300z in high school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
Pana's 100%
The Pana's do have that more grown up look, really love the lip too. Since these are known to crack, once they do I'll be able to re-build them a bit more aggressive to fit even better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboyizmlg View Post
that catch can set up is fire!!!!
Thanks, really happy with it overall! I got some hose separators that I threw on which really cleaned up the look in the engine bay. Still need another fitting added to the intake tube then It'll be complete.