View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 07:42 AM   #17
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
^ yep, that did it! Too bad the boot was already smoked anyway :/

The hub bolt on the other side is still being stubborn, so I am going to have a friend bring his torch and air tools out soon to help me remove it. I tore a CV boot when trying to remove the spindle, so I am just going to install the VLSD and axles that the previous owner gave me with the car. At this point, with so much torn apart, I might drop the subframe and do the bushings as well. Always better to get everything done right the first time if possible, so that might be the best route. A little nervous because I have never dropped a subframe before, but I might just go for it.

I also removed the 4 hub bolts from the hub to the spindle, but I am not sure how to seperate them. My friend told me I will need a press, but I have not confirmed that yet. Ill search around the forum some more to see what I can find out.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote