Thread: Ebola...
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 12:22 AM   #17
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
this virus aint new news.

when you have a high fatality rate virus with no vaccine. I don't think it's excessive. ebov has been around for awhile, this is not like AIDS. you can get infected with indirect contact. it finally hit a denser pop. now with 4k + death and counting in a short amount of time. when you have high protocols and volunteers/health workers are dropping like flies cause you need a zero margin of error. you think just being concerned would help you?

ive been following the outbreak since march/may. i joked around with my co-workers, if we get a outbreak here. its going to rape us in the butt. so, don't let that poop water touch your ass.
we might feel untouchable. but, that breach on our soil told me...just being concerned won't protect you.

anyways, i know most hospital in my area are prepping and are asking dr/nurses volunteers for training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki_10 View Post
idk.. I want to believe that is not airborne... a lot of diseases cause flu like symptoms.
I was thinking how come this eric duncan's wife didn't catch ebola were she must of had been more in contact with him than the nurses..
ebola has a long incubation period but, now sometimes they are seeing two days i/p. it has gotten unpredictable. another ebola strand restv is airborne.

and since this is the largest outbreak, yet. so, who knows?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x95DTf0Gdg
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote