View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 07:45 AM   #84
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
OrangeVirus1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAIRB View Post
So I have been dealing with him for almost a year now trying to get all this sorted out an he has not done anything about it. So I will explain how everything went.

Last year in may I had my work vskf's up for sale, they were 18x9.5+15 an 18x11-5. Supadoopa lives somewhat close to me, but he is in the army an at the time he was stationed in El Paso Texas. The deal was a trade for the work's, front fenders, bumper an skirts off my s13 for his s13.

The s13 was with him in Texas an he took a plane up here to to pick up the wheels an parts when he was visiting home.

We made a bill of sale which I still have an I will post up tomorrow when I get home. After he got back to Texas he said he had an e30 that he could trade me instead of the s13 because he would rather keep the s13. I said yea because I was a fan of e30's anyways.

He said it had a rebuilt motor an all he had to do was put the oil pan on it an it would be good to go. So I was waiting for him to do that an get a conformation that the car did actually run an then I was going to call my shipping company to go pick up the car.

This never happened, he never put the oil pan on an got it running, I was talking to him for months an he would just come up with some excuse to why it has not been done yet.

Eventually I told him just to sell the car an pay me the money he owe's me. He agreed, but ended up not selling the car an traded it for a set of te37s which he has up for trade now.

So I then talked to him an told him just to send me the wheels back because I do not feel like dealing with this anymore. He told me the wheels were on his g35 which had been in an accident an was in the shop an he could not get them at the moment but would contact me when the car was out of the shop.

I have not heard from him sense, an have seen a picture with my wheels on the car, an the title of the picture is sold

I texted him today an told him if he does not give me a date when he will be paying for the wheels or ship them back to me then in the morning I am going to have to report them as stolen. I do not want to do this but at the moment it does not seam like I have any other choice.

Also here is a link to my original for sale thread on my local fourm

RI work vskf 18x9.5 18x11 - 240sxONE Forums

And here is a thread he put up about three months ago trying to trade the wheels

http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/501...ep-dishes.html

And here is a thread he has up now of the te37's that he traded the e30 for. Which originally was supposed to go to me but took forever an told him just to sell it an give me the cash.

http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/508...res-trade.html

I just wanted to make this thread to make everyone aware what a scumbag this kid is an to not trust anything he has up for sale or say he will buy from you.
I don't know if this has been said or not, but since he is in the military, and you know his name, this is what you do.

Contact the base he is on, tell them you are looking for what UNIT that soldier is in. Bingo got the unit.
Find the UNIT phone number and call the Unit front desk / whatever.
Ask to speak to the Commander or 1rst sergeant.

Explain what happened, that soldier will be in The deepest shit of his life.

THe military does NOT take kindly when a civilian contacts the Higher up's in the Chain of command for somethign a Shitass lower enlisted did.

I promise, without a doubt he will be stripped of rank, article 15'd and probably court martialed, possibly even jailed.

I know from personal experience ( ex military ) seeing shit like this happen.