View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 06:50 PM   #23864
Ghostlive17

Trader Rating: (0)
Ghostlive17 is an unknown quantity at this point
s14 ISR top mount ka24de Turbo kit opinions ?

Hi guys. I've been reading this forum for a while but never introduced myself, have a lot of good info on here but one thing I haven't noticed is no one has spoke about the TOP mount ISR kit. I know there's a bottom mount T2 kit from ISR that has been spoken about but they now have a T3 top mount with either a RSX3067,RSX3576, OR a RSX3582. Could I have some input on this kit and if anyone has run it with the full kit. I have my own blow off valve, and waste-gate, but tell me what you guys think of it I'll put the link in so you guys see exactly what I'm seeing.

https://www.aceupmotorsports.com/ka24de ... x-s13-s14/

FYI: this is my first time turbo-ing a car. I have a list of mods, I need to respectfully push no more than 10lbs of boost. My KA is completely stock besides exhaust, motor only has 133,000 miles on it. It's a '96 with a Kouki conversion all the way through. Also, this will be a "daily" so is 10lbs okay to push or should I start as 8lbs?

if this isn't the right spot to create this please transfer to where it belongs. Thank you for reading, eager on the feedback
Ghostlive17 is offline   Reply With Quote