Thread: S14 mpg?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 05:59 PM   #16
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by OaxKouki View Post
Too much hypothetical talk here, this site shows you actual numbers from actual drivers. https://www.fuelly.com/car/nissan/240sx
First of all, we are actual drivers lol. Our data is as meaningful as anybody elses if its just random samples.

Next, that site is full is shit and people are not scientific when collecting their data. There is no way a 1990 240sx does better than 1998. It goes against everything we know about vehicles, technology, and time.

Finally, the number of people who input data to that site for the 97/98 models are similar in sample size to the number of 240sx I owned and collected data for. And I am an actual scientist, a doctor who has published papers with statistical inference, therefore I know my data methodology is superior to the random distribution of individuals who collected their mileage stats.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote