View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 08:35 AM   #2
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Ive been considering an rb26 engine and trans (awd). I want r33 or even 34 if possible. The most common and cheaper one is the 32 thou, with the 33 following at almost twice the price, and the 34 at pipe dream prices. Before the pandemic, 32 motorsets were plentiful at around 6k, 33 motorsets were a little rarer and were at least 10k. Now? Last I checked on ebay there were only 2 rb26 motorsets, both r32's, priced at around 12k
I havent had the need to look up any other prices lately, but Im sure everything else in the used jdm department is the same.
Im pretty sure it's just the pandemic restrictions plus supply and demand. The only ones providing the demanded parts know this and have gauged their prices accordingly. Lets just hope everything is being overstocked in japan just waiting for the restrictions to be lifted and it all goes back to as close to normal as possible once all this nonsense is over.