View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 04:59 PM   #109
Persona
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Persona is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed View Post
Toprank is no better than any of the others. They sold an AH3 BNR32 to a service member stationed overseas a couple years ago. He had a shop in Washington (U.P. Garage) go through the car and do a post-purchase inspection. They discovered it had been t-boned at one point, like baaaad. Really bad. It had been 'fixed', but the damage was still noticeably quite extensive. The poor dude paid a premium for it, and there was no mention of any accident history, and it was marketed as a low-mileage clean example. I don't think there's anyway Toprank didn't know. That, and Sean Morris seems to have a massive ego and thinks he's gods gift to the Skyline community. Just my armchair internet opinion.
Thanks - totally with you! Toprank title hopped a car to my buddy and it took 6 months and getting a lawyer involved until they finally helped fix and put the proper paperwork in place so he could title/register it.

They treated him like total crap once the check was in their hands and took advantage of him being military and having to work with them remotely.