View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 02:32 PM   #3140
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by titopr06 View Post
could someone post the fsm torque specs for the lower and upper oil pans.
thanks
You wanna tel us a motor for that there question fella?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_destroy View Post
hey guys( and gals) ive been googling all morning trying to figure this out.. what wheels are on the behrman blue s14 and red s15 ? i see the cars have rays and gramlights stickers but ive looked at the rays site and cannot find these wheels ... here is a link to a pic .. the behrman site wont let me copy it
SILVIA S14 D1-GP SPEC PRO¡¡* AERO PARTS *¡¡¡ÚBEHRMAN GT¡Û¡¡- ¥Ù¡¼¥ë¥Þ¥ó -
thanks for the help .. i just noticed the site doesnt have the care having rays or gramlights stickers on the car .. but im looking at an ad in magazine and they do so any feedback would be cool thanks
Red S15 has volk GT-C's and the blue S14 looks like old sterns but I may be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangudai View Post
Why arent any aftermarket intake manifolds made out of plastic?
Time, money, research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huh??? View Post
Hello,
My 95 s14 drivers side latch is stuck. No one wants to sell just the latch except the dealers. Searched and didn't find anything. Anyone know if the latches from other year and model from nissan uses the same part?
Thanks
Look through or for sale area a little harder I guarantee you can find one because I just saw a set on there yesterday. And no I will not link you...
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote