View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 06:31 PM   #24
peeskekun

Trader Rating: (0)
peeskekun can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomKillz View Post
I'm pretty sure he didn't buy the car because he wants it to look like a show car.. It's a drift car so of course it's not going to be in pristine condition with glass-like paint and a perfect body kit. The videos I have seen about Japanese drifters or just the people that drift in Japan like Alexi(Noriyaro) simply don't give a shit if their DRIFT car looks like "ish" or not. You also can't just say he's mechanically inclined just because he sounds like it. I'm sure there are people out there that I have talked to that would assume the same thing, but I know what the hell I'm talking about. If they don't believe me, that's on them, my car runs perfectly fine with everything that I had fixed on it and had help with. His car looks actually a lot better than most cars here for being around the price range of 3k. Where else can you get a dope 180 with real parts and an sr20 for about 3k? Not here anyway.
yes you are right, alot of drifters cars here are all beat up. they only care about improving their driving skills. lol
peeskekun is offline   Reply With Quote