View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 04:08 PM   #5963
Choku_Dorian
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Choku_Dorian is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Yeah, but more so for originality and style. Red's car is king ding-a-ling all around (on this board). Fitment, style, function, form etc. The only thing that holds me is from being as impressed by Roids is the flat black. Even Satin white would be fire, or Satin red like that 2j Zenki from Florida.
satin black is the meanest color ever. just too many people bandwagonning against it since it became such a bandwagon. But i am pretty sure Roids is just primer and he's planning on paint...

Roids aero def doesnt flow. it looks all choppy like a transformer, but i think it looks sick. an s13 that actually looks original...tough accomplishment.

+1 for Roid not building another cookie cutter s13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
It doesn't make any fucking sense to have a car with a rear diffuser and have it have stretched tires and crazy ass wheel fitment.
90%...no, 99% of the people who throw aero on their car don't understand anything about aerodynamics. they do it for looks. so if he likes the way the diffuser looks vs aftermarket rear bumper...he is stupid i guess. His tires arent very stretched, and his fitment isnt really crazy, he's running less camber than alot of grip cars do. (but we really dont need to get into this.)

and WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE DISCUSSING HIS AERO IN THE WHEEL FITMENT THREAD.

Roids fitment is legit, /this discussion. if you want to start an aero discussion thread then plz do so.

post more [IMG]
Choku_Dorian is offline   Reply With Quote