Thread: Zenki's Unite
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 11:54 AM   #41871
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by cespana View Post
My S14. 1996 JDM Q's, SR20DE, 5 Lug Conversion, R33 Wheels, CST Zero -1 Coil Overs, Navan Rear Spoiler, Boomex Sides ( I belive) and a Vertex Fron Bumper Fiber Glass Replica, Z32 30mm Aluminium Brakes, Steel Braided Lines all around , Megan Racing Tension Rods, Circuit Sports inner and Tie Rod Ends, Bride Gias Seat, Sparco Steering Wheel, Razo Shift Knob , Hawk Hp+ pads all around.....

My only issue is that my car has an R180 VLSD and i need to find a USDM or JDM Ks subframe to fit the R200 diff with KAAZ 2way LSD that i bougth on December...

Easy to find on the states, but im from Guatemala and shipping from US or any other place is very expensive.

Nice I really like your silver zenki, its a very underrated color that's not very common to see in the states. And the R33 wheels looks great on it I always wanted some as well I just don't see them as often anymore. They always reminded me of blitz type 03 wheels besides being one piece of course. And yes those are bomex skirts, the shape looks almost identical to my origin stylish skirts without the tear duct near the rear wheels (which also looks awesome)
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote