View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 01:54 PM   #20901
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type1Tyler1 View Post
To be completely real I just got this pretty much stock 97 s14 and I’m a little confused on fitment. I have a 2012 wrx as well but haven’t ever messed a ton with stretch or anything or it. For the s14 it is a kouki and I have the full origin body kit bought yesterday. I have the front and rear bumper, side skirts, 30mm front fender, and 50mm overs for the rear. After doing some research I’m pretty sure I wanna do 18x9 or 18x9.5 on the front and 18x10.5 on the back. Anybody feedback would help greatly. I don’t want a ton of camber just a nice flush look. Also if anyone has some input on tire size that would be much appreciated!
if your quarters and front fenders aren't messed up, don't go widebody otherwise i'll have to find you and throw a brick at your car. 18x9.5 +12 with 225/35 up front, 18x9.5 +12 with 225/40 rear. keep it simple. also we have a thread specifically for questions like this http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=392494