View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 04:38 PM   #23806
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
What's the 2022 consensus for RELIABILITY/LONGEVITY regarding go-to in tank fuel pumps for simple SR/KA-T style drivetrains? Not worried about E85.

-Are Walbro 255(TI-Automotive) now shit? They were the everyone and their grandma's go-to but have heard some concerns on build quality in the last few years.
-Aeromotive/AEM 340's seem to have good reputation but I think are essentially the same thing from the same Chinese factory
-Denso Supra TT OE pump?
-Deatschwerks DW300?
-If I ball out and buy a Sard pump from Japan am I guaranteed JDM tyte reliability?

Really only concerned about longevity and reliability here.
i'm a big hater on aem pumps. First one failed in under a year (street driven maybe 15k miles). Sent it back to aem, they wouldn't warranty it since purchase date was over a year. it was like a year and 3 weeks. They offered to "refurb" it for $50. They refurb'd it, sent it back to me, and it was DOA.
I sent it back to them, they sent me a "new" one, it was also DOA. Fuck aem fuel pumps.

+1 for IF you can find an oem Supra TT pump, jump on that shit.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote