View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 12:54 PM   #23814
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I'm not sure if there is a solution out there, but has anyone used a cargo net for an S14 trunk? Maybe something for a Maxima or Altima that can be adapted? It would be nice to keep my groceries from flying around back there.
Cargo nets are pretty generic, the only thing you need to mount one are the little hook/clips that fit in place of the fasteners for your rear trunk trim.

The most secure install would probably be to use something like Subaru's rubber mushroom nuts into the body at the locations marked with a star and then thread in the Subaru hooks to secure the trunk trim instead of the clips that go there. Toyota commonly uses a similar design with J-nuts, I don't remember if you have room for J-nuts there or not though.

Nissan has a clip with a D-ring for the A33 Maxima, Z33, etc. that might work in the same spot but I think it might be too shallow to fit through both layers of the trim securely. But you might be able to use those at locations marked 84916F. That clip is part number 84937-6P100.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote