View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 07:33 AM   #5
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
He had three big sales, only seeing the one with his Work Wheels. I have heard that his uncle committed suicide and he has also told me that someone has taken his identity as well, has me thinking whether this is true or not. He has left a contact on his signature which I tried sending an email to that goes to his supposedly mom that she can ge tin contact with him and it bounced back. He told me that I had to send the payment to his girlfriend as his identity was stolen and he would organize to send the items to me.

This is part of the convo:
Quote:
No problem, my money is going through my gf's account since mine are frozen. Since your not in Premie land you don't know the story. My identity got stolen i lost everything I had 20k in savings all gone! So my account and assets are frozen. The sale of all my car parts are eithier going into my mothers paypal or money orders are going to my g/f whom I live with.

MO go to Sydney Domanowski
458 Hall Road
Elma, Ny 14059

contact is 716-572-5605

Please post up the tracking number and I will remove the items from the FS list.
TriniGT is offline   Reply With Quote