View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 10:15 AM   #11
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Yeah, well i too have had issues.

I purchased a few items from him, but only received 2/3. And one is damaged beyone repair. And this was after weeks of email and PM asking for tracking info. BTW, each item was shipped sperately. Mine through USPS.

After weeks of trying to reach him, i thought id check on his recent board activity and found that his SIG indicated no Internet call mom.

I sent his mom an email and she did respond after a few days indicating she would forward the message to him.

No dice. I have sent an additional email today asking for refund of one item and some $ back for the damages.

So, im not sure what to tell ya guys either.

I would be more understanding of his situtation(s) if he were to at least make an attempt to respond. Even in a months time you can visit your own mother and use HER internet for an hour or so. Right? With his 3 huge FS posts, there is alot of $$$ at stake. Just my 2c.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote