View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 10:55 AM   #13
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
Damn, I thought it was only me. Yeah after seeing the three FS posts and people saying that he is legit I sent my $300 money Order. Saw that he received it and I took the time to send it via UPS overnight. He emailed me saying that he received it and that he will send out the items once the money order cleared. He email me a couple of time after saying that money order was taking a while to clear int he bank. Then finally he said that he made a mistake and signed on the money order even though it was made out to his girlfriend Sydney, so that held up the shipment again. Then he said it was sent out and all issues were sorted. He also emailed again saying that he does not have internet access and that he has sent out everything, that was over a week ago and no tracking number, I requested this just like he requested it from me, none so far just him saying that he sent it via Fedex Home Delivery. I tried sending his mom an email and it bounced back. I sent it again today via another email, [email protected]. Nothing yet. Looks like $300 down the drain, I am currently contacting authorities to see what my options are. A simple courtesy email is all I ask to settle everyone. Can anyone find the other FS posts as I am not seeing them?
TriniGT is offline   Reply With Quote