View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #23
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Oh god! I just seen this thread cuase I thought I was gonna have to start one. I bought the carbon hood and bodykit from him for a total of 1032.58 so I paid him in four payments over a 3 week period of 250 and some change. Sent his moma a msg and got 2 or 3 msg back saying that he recived the final payment and he is boxing it up for a safe trip out. He gave me his GF's number but noone answered it. Guess im gonna have to file a complaint with paypal. I only bought cause people vouched for him but now im just wondering if it was a pitty thing for the theft thing that went down?
silviatunersr20 is offline   Reply With Quote