View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 12:24 PM   #24
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Re: pending parts
Good deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviatunersr20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahl 136
I went through and took off everything I could get off the car. I have 2 totes full of parts again. I will PM you a list of things when I get out of work tonight.

Thank you for the interest!

Quote:
Quote:
You got it haha you can call me Trent.

But I appeciate your support thanks for buying my stuff Justin.

Quote:
Quote:
Not a problem you can call me on my g/f cell. It's xxx-xxx-xxxx. Leave a message on it including your user name so that I know what the call is in regards to.

Thank you

Quote:
Quote:
You can use your OEM orange ones or buy JDM S13 OEM Fogs, the yellow ones. Either way they both fit.
Quote:
Quote:
Chargespeed kit, bought from Grounddynamics.com

As requested.

thanks! I look at the site and the bumpers and it says its the gp-1 kit not the chargespeed but it does not really matter but how can I get the signal lights that go in the front bumper?

hey I sent you 272.53 today. So now just 2 more payments of 250. Do you have a number that I can reach you at cause the paypal info is my house address but I need the kit shiped to my job.

I dont think I ever gave you my name so its justin by the way. You never gave me yours but im guessin its trenton???

hey what do you have left thats for sale.

ok I just sent the 3rd payment so one more payment left. You will be paid off next thursday.