View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 06:56 PM   #61
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedGTR View Post
I did sheet metal but it turned out wrong so I removed it. That is fiberglass, not solid filler so the weight difference is trivial at best and makes no difference. The sheet metal blocked certain holoes that were in close interval to the headlight cradle. The fiberglass was easily contoured and blended to work with that obstacle.

Destroyed squish???? Are you nuts? That was done by Nagoya Precision with a tried and proven CNC program. But yes this car is meant to go fast and maintain high RPM, Drag would be cool but I ma thinking more along the lines of Silver State Classic.

O that makes more sense about the fiberglass.

But usually with the squish/quench removed it will detriment the drivibility of the engine, and the ability to modulate the engine smoothly.