View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 10:07 PM   #69
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
O. I thought this was going to be a street car.

I have also allways wanted to do the silver state classic. What kind of cage are you going to fabricate for that?

Good build.
Dunno, I am going to roll with the Safety 21 8 Point for a while get things tuned and make sure I am good to go, the cage will be reapproached once I get back to the States with it and am ready to run (current cage is mainly for prevention of chasis twist not really focused on safety with this one). Mainly because, there are alot of reputable shops in the states that will do it for a decent price and I will be able to be there and make sure things are done how I want them. I would not have that ability here as I would have to ship it to Mainland. Being a hands on type of guy, that would not be very cool with me.