View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 01:55 PM   #37
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
I have been completely obsessed with the Heat's off season the last few days. I'm full of anxiety.

First things first.

I don't want LeBron

I don't. I don't want that media circus and the whole drama he is going to drag along with him down here. Additionally I could only imagine the chaos it would cause if we did get him and didn't get to Finals or lost in the finals. Which I think is a strong possibility with the Heat because even if we got Wade, Lebron, and another max contract FA, our depth is lacking. You need depth to win Championships. I just don't see a championship coming with him this season (2010-2011) if he came down here.

That is also why I think he is going to go to Chicago (if he does go anywhere). Although their coach and their management is suspect (the whole fist fight fiasco), I think the depth that they have + getting LeBron and Bosh (he's going with him, he's LeBron's booty partner apparently) would cement a dynasty in the east.

Although everyone is saying he wont live up to Jordan's legacy, hey if he can get many rings in Chicago I don't think anyone would care. Rings are rings. People are gonna hate on him if he stays and only musters one out of Cleavland (or one out of NY, NJ, LAC for that matter) so he might as well get more than one ring if people are gonna hate anyways.