View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 08:04 PM   #200
Teh Luckinator
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Teh Luckinator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostuss
everything like the other ppl said above. I was asking if I can manji in some of the lanes, they said ya as long as you keep it between the cones. Then I look at narrow ass lanes. I am like, "oh forget it."

Should have had 3 courses and a schedule and let the ppl handle the rest by themselves. Like Drift day events. If they don't make it to the lines, too bad. Instead they gonna hve to yell in the speaker for driver not in his car. Also you can't do any car work in the lines. Well you don't really need to change tires with taht little seat time but still... I saw ppl with smoking engine trying to fix it in the lines. Ask ppl how DD did their events and run it DD style. I believe they are trying hard thou. Very nice guys. It's their first time hosting the event. Yep the last course was stupid as fuck. It's a fuckign sweeper with like 10yards to gain speed... It's possible to carry a drift with a powerful car but come on most of the car there don't have over 150 whp...

Edit: anyone got pics or video footage of the white s14 zenki with the black vented CF hood and black front bumper with a fucked up front lip? Send them to my e-mail plz [email protected] thanks a bunch.
I think I took some video, but here's a picture.

The last course was nice in reverse.
More than Lucky lives in stockton?
Teh Luckinator is offline   Reply With Quote