View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 07:11 PM   #33
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx_sr20det View Post
Oh wow, you're getting there only a few days before Matsuri. I'll be there from April 16-May 6, so we'll get some driving time in together!

We know a few people that are going again, so we'll have a little crew; anything you need, just ask and I'm more than willing to help.

Also, I have a rental car booked, if you don't get one, and need to get anywhere quick. Like 7/11, or such.

Better yet, just bring studs and lug nuts with you from home. I brought a full arms kit, for S13, the last time we went, and it came in handy when my girlfriend continued to find craters on the side of North Course, lol.

A onesie is a must, for sure. Nothing sucks worse than working on cars, and drifting, in the same gross clothes. They were quite expensive, at the Home Centers, in Japan, so I'd try to find one before you head out.

Our B&B is a KM up the road, from the track, so we can save you a spot, the morning of Matsuri. It gets packed REAL quick. For reference, do NOT show up the night before and park your car in a bay because the track officials will move it with a fork lift. This is to give everyone the opportunity to have a bay.

I'd suggest getting a bay down at Minami. That's where the real fun is, at night. North Course, and school course, also get packed, but school course is within walking distance, so you can just walk up and watch, or its a quick drive to turn some laps.

North Course is SO buggy, even last fall, so I can imagine it's going to be worse in the Spring. The bee's are massive, lol.
Yeah I'm getting a rental so I should be good on that. Hmm, wonder if I should bring this spare set of bnib spl arms sitting in my garage. I do have plenty of coveralls courtesy of my job.

Damn so much info lol, we'll have to meet up before matsuri kicks off so you can tow me around the track and give me a breakdown if you don't mind.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote