View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 10:33 AM   #18
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kYJelly.gordon aka Tony Chen
way to bash on my thread, ive been screwed over on paypal by another buyer and offered to send you check/money order through overnight mail, be a little more understanding. You will recieve money either way in a few days so respond to my PM and we can get along with our lives.

Thanks
It has been 10 days since you said that you would refund my money. I have sent you numerous e-mails and pm's with no response. I have still not received my refund. I guess you are not a man of your word.
Bash your thread? If you would have sent out the item that I paid for and not lied to me, then it would not have come down to this. Also, why would I care about someone that is trying to screw me over? I have no sympathy for you.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...77#post1220677

January 27 2007 and still no refund.

THIS SELLER IS A THIEF

THIS SELLER IS A THIEF

THIS SELLER IS A THIEF

THIS SELLER IS A THIEF

THIS SELLER IS A THIEF

THIS SELLER IS A THIEF
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote