View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 02:39 PM   #1317
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I don't think exaggeration is the proper term, but perspectively I understand why it is at the same time.

Its a plazmamann intake manifold, plazmamann throttle body, plazmamann fuel rail, and a plazmamann clamp. That does add up to 3K prior to shipping.
I've just been piecing things out through different vendors so when you put it that way it makes more sense.

Quote:
I'd venture to say a large portion of the viewers don't care, they just want to see a build. And a smaller portion ACTUALLY are interested in that engine because they understand that its not just another SR.
yeah you're absolutely right. It's been hard to find any VE information. It's just common in our "culture" that things aren't necessarily gatekept but someone can start out on a path of documenting things, shit comes up, money runs out, priorities shift, or they forgot to record/document hardships.

Some people honestly just don't want to say they went too far in on a build and they couldn't tell you a single thing except what their finance apr is on all of the notes.

Eh is what it is.