Thread: Gauges
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #53
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyS13. View Post
Has anyone had a problem with the Defi units that read in KPA? or is it just something i'll have to figure out and get used to?
You mean you just don't know how to read in metric? How is that a problem with the gauge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
I've had glowshifts the last couple years. no real issues other then the sensors going bad on the trans temp once. other then that they have been good.

I have been looking strongly into the speedhut gauges, but i heard Defi has some new gauges coming out soon that look promising.
I haven't heard of any new Defi gauges. I would be surprised since their lineup now is pretty new... unless they have a totally different type of setup coming out. I look forward to some new ones if they are indeed releasing some. I guess it's too bad I won't have a need for any traditional gauges though.

I wouldn't mind someone doing the Cusco gauges. They are obviously made by Defi for Cusco. They have very limited selections, but they are Cusco.... BALLER! I'm still a Cusco dealer, so I thought about getting them in just to check them out then sell them. They would be perfect in a center vent setup since they only make three types.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote