View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 01:00 AM   #65
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Episode 15... wow. Awesome season finale. Jack Bauer versus Huey Freeman!

I don't know what I was thinking I could watch this at work! I was cracking up so hard! The opening scene was retarded funny! Maybe because I had just seen the movie "Unthinkable" where Samuel L. Jackson plays a terrorist interrogator... but the torture scene here had me dying at work! Plus there was a quick Tribe Called Quest referrence... haha

They waited all season long to have a current event topic that was actually integral to the storyline and this time... it was the Iphone 4. Apparently, it saves lives! lol

I know this is supposed to be the Finale, but I have a feeling this isn't the end. It seems like there's some character developement going on with Huey. All season long, he has been depressed that his efforts to educate ppl and correct social ills have been ignored. I have a hard time believing that Aaron McGruder will just leave things this way... with Huey giving up. I'm gonna need a movie or another season showing Huey having some kind of positive revelation. Otherwise, I'm gonna get depressed too...

Sidenote: Theres an Imola Orange 350Z in this episode... wtf? Awesome!

Last edited by simmode1; 08-17-2010 at 01:43 AM..
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote