Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 11:17 AM   #41
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
bullshit, a nice volk or work wheel will look good on both cars - no questions asked

i just searched around and found photos of them installed on range rovers and what not. its that "baller on a budget" mindset, where all you care about is the wheel and not the tire. the first set i looked up on ebay had a set of DELINTE tires installed. DELINTE. I never even heard of that tire before. Most Delinte tires have like 400+ treadwear... christ.

I'm not trying to talk shit here, but I'm just saying... the more you know about wheels and tires the more particular you are about things like structural rigidity, weight, and tire compound. i'de install forged 18" wheels (with proper brakes and sticky tires) before installing 20's with whatever grade tires and stock brakes.

shit, i forgot im on zilvia. nevermind.
Your problem is making assumptions. Should've clued in on that with your racist stereotypes. Sure some people with Vossens are part of that ghey stance culture with cheap stretched tires. But not everyone. You never asked about my setup. I can't stand cheap tires, run a 285 in the rear, Potenza RE760 summers, not no name garbage tires. I also use Carbotech pads with centric hi-carbon rotors, I stop on a dime with no fade on mountain runs. Yes, these wheels are heavy AF, I can't contest that fact. But it would serve you best to perhaps ask some specs before going off on a holy than tho tirade based on some junk you found on eBay.

Volk, Work, and Rays will good on almost any car, I agree with you there.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote