View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 02:43 PM   #17
DiscountPirate
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
DiscountPirate is an unknown quantity at this point
Shout out to Yuri @ Wiring Specialties. That guy is amazing, he responds almost instantly to emails sometimes, great customer service and products. Just make sure to buy directly from them or authorized dealer so you can take advantage of their support.
Got car all wired up and had to replace a dead fuel pump but now I get fuel and engine turns over. Only thing left to check is ignition. I'm using a stock 62 ecu and it is not known good and working so I'll do an internal inspection but I also have another 62 ecu that is JDM chipped so I can try that one too. Pretty sure I have all my grounds in place but I'll double check just to be sure. As far as the auto to manual swap aspect the rear lights, brake lights and reverse lights work. The wiring specialties harness had the plug for the middle plug on left (firewall) side of fuse box and also jumper plug for connector on bottom. My car has the early style fuse box connections so on top (engine) side plugs the middle one is 4 (6) pin and I need to connect to the 8 pin style plug but those connections don't affect car starting. Almost there.
DiscountPirate is offline   Reply With Quote