View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 12:31 AM   #1
Toomuchboost12
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Toomuchboost12 can only hope to improve
Has Anyone Bought this clutch kit + fly wheel ( Exedy pro Kit )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221191845499...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

im in the process of doing a 5 speed swap and i figure seeing how im swapping and everything is out do this now might as well buy a new clutch kit and flywheel . i can however resurface the flywheel but idk if i want to . the car i got the swap from was a 98 with 92k miles on it ,i thought it was an awesome deal seeing how i have a 97 so the ecu will swap over and the tranny is ob2 yedda yedaa. anyway as you all know 5 speed swaps arent cheap when you are currently rebuilding your KA lol . anyway i figure i either buy the one in the link which im shakey about because its so dam cheap . another choice i have is buying a an exedy clutch kit brand new from frs , and a LUK Flywheel for about 100 bucks new . so my question is do you think that listing is legit . that the part is actually exedy , i looking through the sellers feedback one of the bads feeedbacks concerns the same pro kit . ..not planning on spending over 250 . keep in mind this is all for a rebuild KA . with intake and exhaust . with intentions of going turbo in the future
Toomuchboost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links