View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 09:29 AM   #286
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Hmm noted. Maybe some louvers in the wheel well? I'll have to do some experimenting.

Sad, but life goes on

I probably should have given up on the two d-car solution long ago. I probably would have a driving turbo k24 coupe by now if I had, but you live and you learn!
Just some horizontal slats would be sufficient, enough to gain some cross flow.

Having two projects is difficult. Funds, time, space, there just never seems to be enough of either.

I couldn?t imagine having two S-chassis?, especially two track cars.

With that said, I do enjoy the building aspect of cars, in fact, that is my favorite part of the build. Once the tinkering is gone, what else is there to do? Drive it? That sounds so?. Boring, I guess. Yeah, it?s fun to blast down the road, slide sideways and melt rubber, but building the car, using your creativity, that?s where the real magic is.

I?m sorry you let the car go, but I understand the frustrations that you may have had with it. Atleast it is still ?close? in a sense.