View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 01:26 PM   #144
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by UfoZ8myCow
GT Fabrications sells those AIM gauge clusters for like $900 I believe... Pretty much every car they build in their shop has it. My buddy's car has one in it and I freakin love it. I wish it was out a couple years ago when I bought all my Autometer gauges, I would have just gotten that instead.

Figure instead of spending $1000+ bucks on a bunch of gauges (boost, egt, oil temp, oil press, etc), you can just spend it all on this, and it will show you all the same stuff (and more) and look 100x cleaner. It has a crapload of outputs too for different sensors, way more than youll ever need in most cars.
Can someone tell me if the AIM gauge can read off our ECU's or do you have to have an AEM to run it? I was looking at their website and it looks like they have one that will plug into the AEM system but what if you like the MAF setup but want all the details this gauge setup has to offer?

Scott