View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 01:14 AM   #150
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Oh man, so i know the updates have been slow over winter break, but i just have not been able to work on it til today! For one day, I got a crap load done! Today I fully formed and contructed the firewall, its practically allll done. Started out with some cutting, some bending, some guess n check, and lots of welding and cutting followed by some grinding! I am more than pleased with the results and its strong as f*** so no complaints! I decided to leave a small access door so I can get to the upper tranny bolts and still drop the tranny without having to drop the motor too, im just assuming that will come in handy

I also got my kouki front end it...all brand new OEM Nissan stuff...I love it! All I need is fenders, and I need them BAD to finish contructing the front braces, then I can shove it off to paint. Anyone know of any OEM metal Kouki fenders floating around??? I need em bad but cant really spend 600 on a new set from performance nissan....LMK!

Anyways, here are the pics::::

Started from the top of the big hole downwards...got this all done in about 45 minutes!~

More complex metal forms for the sides..

Cool lookin' on and off the car!

Put together and welded out! A rough finish...now it needs some grinding!

We grindin' lol

Thought this was a cool pic

Done for the night...not bad at all!

More

From the inside...just need to make that little access plate is all now!

Thanks for lookin' guys...im tryin to keep it alive...not sure if ill be ready by the time the first local event rolls around in early April...we will see.....still lots to do yet!
Gavster is offline   Reply With Quote