View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 09:10 PM   #1816
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
That is a handsome exhaust on the GTR and the CF trim is a cool touch!
thanks dude!!

got a little done on the Japan today..

got the s13 rear coilovers adapted onto the car, bolts on like factory now with not much work. sits low enough that it'll tuck those little baby 13s, so 15s wrapped in r888 will be right at home!

then i hopped back onto the rocker panel. started with a nice backing plate after neutralizing all the rust/cutting off all the crap. then i made a piece for bridging the sills and B/C pillars down to the pinch weld. from the factory this only happens in 2 small locations but i'm a firm believer in giving these pieces as much strength as possible. the outter rocker piece is just a small sample i cut off the full piece to get an idea of how it'll lay out. the webbing section is purposely cut long so that once everythings spot welded in place i will grind it flush and round the edges with a nice tig bead

still needs a nice endplate piece and another section of webbing up front, moving along though!

fitted up the new oil cooler today, used FC coolers such a bland look for a car thats gonna be all freshened up..

still need to gather up fender trim and a trim piece that goes on the lower front part of the grill. i found a NOS chrome bumper for it (i HATE the frp one ) but i cannot convince the old man to pull the trigger -_-