View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 05:16 PM   #9
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
NEW KIT IS HERE!!!

Wasn't able to get my hands on another DMax Type 3 style kit so I got this cheap URAS Type 4 kit to run for the time being.

My S13 bumper support got annihilated when smacked the tires at my first event, grabbed a Type X bumper support to get this new kit on. Also got some Type X marker lights, smashed on of mine forever ago and it was pissing me off having an open hole in my fender. Really like the look of these, kinda pisses me off Nissan used different sockets/connectors on each of them though...

Kit fit like absolute shit, as to be expected from cheap rep fiberglass. Grabbed a die grinder and angle grinder and got to work hacking it up. After about two hours of grinding, cutting and test fitting it fits okay. Really like the overall look, make a huge difference having a rear bumper on the car too. A friend gave me an Origin roof spoiler for the car too, kinda dig the look with the OEM trunk spoiler.

Front of the car needs to come down a bit to match the rear, but I'm going to have to chop the tubs out before I can make that happen. Hopefully I can find some paint and get the kit to kinda match the rest of the car this next weekend!

SR20DE+T coming soon