View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 03:02 PM   #58
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Ochick<3 View Post
wow, you really do needa get your head outta your ass.the point is... DONT BE CALLING PEOPLE AN IDIOT jus because they have other views. grow the fuck up. honestly! anyways, i dont support anyone who doesn't respect our country, PERIOD... my WHOLE family (and i'm pretty sure others as well) didn't risk their fucking lives to keep this country's respect and freedom, jus for ignorant people like you, who live in america, and enjoy all the great privileges that come along with all the freedom we have, and not have any type of respect for the flag. i'm not gunna sit here and change my views cause a few of you guys on here have something against weathly people (republicans). my family and i, worked my ass off to be where we are today; wealth wasn't jus handed to me, i earned it by working hard... so for me to support obama's LIES, your outta ur mind. don't hate on us jus because we don't wana go along with his propaganda. if you can't respect america enough to solute to the flag, you have NO RIGHT to sit there and vote or give any type of judgement. period. sorry, but you FAIL.

p.s... you can neg repp me all you wan't; i'm not here on zilvia for your satisfaction or for repp's if you don't like people's views, get the fuck off a public forum...
I like how you equate loving America to saluting the flag. That's the kind of thing that we want to vote on- not the real issues or any other bullshit like that.

Anybody remember that one Futurama episode?