Thread: Zenki's Unite
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 12:00 AM   #60
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
The accord was great while it lasted I wrapped it around a gaurd rail along with a few leaves while I was doing some canyon runs (no, not drifting), to test out my mild suspension tweaks. It was considered a total loss on May 24th, 2004 the day after I wrecked. Insurance gave me about 4k more than I bought the car for, so it was cool. So fast foward two months I bought the zenki, and another month the presant.. it's lowered on sportlines and Gab shocks(later found out that they're rebadged AGXs )

Just started up a TEST ONLY station few weeks ago, business is doing pretty well, and on to finding silvia K parts.

/life story

your one eyed zenki is teh hotness!!!!1 we should try and bring back IR.. since kris still chills in there from time to time.
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote